News & Announcements
News for December - 2015
- December 18th: The International Center for Leadership in Education announces the release of the newly updated Response-to-Intervention book by primary author Dr. Howie Knoff.
- September 18th: Project ACHIEVE has been awarded another federal U.S. Department of Education grant today. The three-year Elementary and Secondary Counseling grant will involve a partnership with the Scranton (PA) School District.
- September 15th: Project ACHIEVE has been awarded two federal U.S. Department of Education grants with schools/districts across the country. The two five-year School Climate Transformation grants will involve partnerships with school districts in Michigan and Kentucky.
- August 24th: Project ACHIEVE and the American College of Education Release Three Courses on School Discipline and Classroom Management
- August 24th: NEW FREE RTI Model Implementation Guidebook Now Available
- August 24th: NOW A BEST SELLING BOOK: "School Discipline, Classroom Management, Student Self-Management: A Positive Behavior Support Implementation Guide"
Back To: Calendar of Events