Project ACHIEVE's Stop & Think Social Skills Products and Resources
Over the years, Project ACHIEVE has developed innovative and effective materials, publications, and strategies to help schools, staff, and students to be more successful. It also has engaged in national partnerships to integrate its good work with others working in the field. And, it has published numerous books, book chapters, refereed articles, and technical assistance papers to guide others' implementation of Project ACHIEVE components.
Project ACHIEVE products include:
- The Stop & Think Social Skills Program for both school and home (parents)
- Additional Stop & Think preschool through kindergarten (and home) materials (a music CD, Stop & Think Skill Posters) published through the Core Knowledge Foundation
- Project ACHIEVE Electronic Books
- Project ACHIEVE Publications in published books and journals
- FREE Project ACHIEVE Technical Assistance Papers and PowerPoints
Project ACHIEVE's Stop & Think Social Skills Program Products
Immediately below are links to Project ACHIEVE's many Stop & Think Social Skills Program products. Brief descriptions of these products also appear further below—with links so that you can purchase these products.
CLICK HERE for the School-based Stop & Think Social Skills Program published by Cambium Press/Sopris West
CLICK HERE for the Parent/Home Stop & Think Social Skills Program published by Project ACHIEVE Press
CLICK HERE for the Stop & Think Music CD and Posters published through the Core Knowledge Foundation