On-Line PD Courses: The “Seven Sure Solutions” Series
Over the past 40 years, Dr. Howie has delivered thousands of keynotes, presentations, seminars, master classes, workshops, and course across the country and internationally. Given these and his on-site consultation experiences, he has developed a series of on-line courses that are informative, current, practical, and that produce field-tested results. These courses are organized in The Seven Sure Solutions Series because each course discusses seven science-to-practice components that are needed to accomplish its field-based outcomes.
His current (or soon to be available) courses include:
- Course A. The Seven Sure Solutions for Improving Student Outcomes through School Improvement, Strategic Planning, and Systemic Change
- Course B. The Seven Sure Solutions for School Discipline, Classroom Management, and Student Self-Management (Integrating Social-Emotional Learning and Positive Behavioral Support Systems, while Addressing Inequity and Disproportionality)
- Course C. The Seven Sure Solutions for Teaching Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Skills to Students: Improving Academic Engagement and Self-Management from Preschool to High School
- Course D. The Seven High-Hit Reasons for Students’ Challenging Behavior: A 21st Century Process Linking Functional Assessment to Effective Intervention
- Course E. The Seven High-Hit Tier 2 Interventions Addressing Students' Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Challenges in the Classroom
CLICK HERE for Descriptions and/or Purchase of these On-Line Courses
Library of Webinar Presentations
Howie is continually invited to provide national and international webinars in his areas of expertise. Whenever possible, he places the webinar recordings, and their related handouts and materials, into a Webinar Library that is available on an annual subscription basis. Subscribers get unlimited access to all of the webinars in the password-protected library—which is continually updated or expanded. While access and passwords are non-transferable (due to Federal Copyright law), webinars can be projected directly from the Library for group viewing.
Below are the current holdings in the Library, and a link for additional descriptions and subscription purchase.
Current Webinar Catalog
- An ESEA Guide to Strategic Planning, Shared Leadership, and Student Success [Creative Leadership Solutions]
- Ten Multi-Tiered Practices that Explain Why Students Ain't Learning [Step X Step "Straight Talk" International Conference]
- Planning Your Multi-Tiered (MTSS) Services for Next Year by Analyzing Your Current Students' Needs Today [Creative Leadership Solutions]
- Building Academic and Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Progress for All Students [PresenceLearning]
- SEL: Critical Steps to Implementing a Comprehensive School-Wide Evidence-Based Program [Illuminate Education; with Dr. Chris Balow]
- Teaching Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Skills: From Preschool to High School/With Typical to Challenging Students [Insights to Behavior]
- Solving the Disproportionality Dilemma through an Effective School Discipline, Classroom Management, and Student Self-Management System [Insights to Behavior]
- Conducting Quarterly Student Achievement Review (Q-STAR) Meetings: An Early Identification & ESSA Progress Monitoring Approach [Illuminate Education; with Dr. Chris Balow]
CLICK HERE for Descriptions and/or to Purchase a Subscription to the Webinar Library