Webinar Library Sign-In
Congratulations on Your Webinar Library Subscription
This is the entry page to our archive of webinars presented by Dr. Howie. The webinars in this section are continually updated as new webinars are presented.
Please remember that access to the Library is non-transferable (due to Federal Copyright law). Do not share your User Name or Password. Violations will result in a forfeiture of the remainder of the Subscriber's annual subscription.
Feel free, however, to project the webinars (for example, via an LCD) directly from the website Library to a screen for group viewing.
Below are the current holdings in the Library. The Log-In to access our Webinars is at the bottom of this Page.
Current Webinar Catalog
- An ESEA Guide to Strategic Planning, Shared Leadership, and Student Success [Creative Leadership Solutions]
- Ten Multi-Tiered Practices that Explain Why Students Ain't Learning [Step X Step "Straight Talk" International Conference]
- Planning Your Multi-Tiered (MTSS) Services for Next Year by Analyzing Your Current Students' Needs Today [Creative Leadership Solutions]
- Building Academic and Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Progress for All Students [PresenceLearning]
- SEL: Critical Steps to Implementing a Comprehensive School-Wide Evidence-Based Program [Illuminate Education; with Dr. Chris Balow]
- Teaching Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Skills: From Preschool to High School/With Typical to Challenging Students [Insights to Behavior]
- Solving the Disproportionality Dilemma through an Effective School Discipline, Classroom Management, and Student Self-Management System [Insights to Behavior]
- Conducting Quarterly Student Achievement Review (Q-STAR) Meetings: An Early Identification & ESSA Progress Monitoring Approach [Illuminate Education; with Dr. Chris Balow]